Tips for Glowing and Healthy Mens Skin
Many men think that skincare is only for girls. Apart from shave, it’s unusual for a man to spend some time on his skin, particularly facial skin. However, taking care of skin is as important as anything else. A healthy skin can have a good impression on others. It’s also our first line of defense against germs, diseases and other sickness.
As men get older, their skin began to sag and they get facial lines and wrinkles. There are a few tips that are helpful in keeping your skin in shape without too much of effort and spending a lot of money.
- Wash your face with a mild soap and avoid using harsh chemicals present in deodorant.
- Use a good cleanser twice a week and wash you face with some lukewarm water and avoid using hot water. Gently apply cleanser in a circular motion which will clean your facial skin and make you feel fresh.
- Try keeping your face dry because wet skin is a good nourishing place for germs. Apply moisturizing lotion to keep your skin look smooth and fresh.
- Wearing a good sunscreen is essential to protect your skin from UV rays. A sunscreen with more than 15 SPF should be good enough for you.
- Taking vitamin E is very important because it keeps your skin glowing and radiating. Make sure that you stay away from fried and greasy food. This is really good for your skin and also allows it to retain its elasticity longer.
Copyright © 2012 EzCouponSearch.com – Any reproduction, re-transmission, or republication of all or part of this blog post is expressly prohibited.