Tips to Look Younger with Stylish Clothing
Sometimes, even grown people wish to look younger by changing the way they dress. But looking younger does not mean looking immature. It is possible to dress in a much more youthful manner while still maintaining the sophistication and grace of your age. Here are a few tips to help you choose the perfect clothing and accessories for a younger looking style.
- Have you considered wearing an animal print? If not then surprise your friends with a beautiful animal print skirt or top. This will surely change your look from stylish to awesome.
- Make a statement with elegant pieces of jewelry. A single, attractive piece of jewelry looks modish in a confident kind of way. Make sure you keep the rest of your jewelry minimum or absent.
- Try to balance between girly and tough. Wear a nice top with ruffles or frills and complete the look with a simple skirt. It won’t convey too young if you add in studded boots and a pretty necklace.
- Show off your arms or legs but not both. You can wear a nicely cut, long-sleeved minidress or a foxy-cozy turtleneck that spotlights bare shoulders.
- Try a dress with side panels and see how nice your waist looks. These side panels will definitely squeeze you in and make you look slim and smart.
- Last, find the perfect jeans for yourself. A slim, mid-rise, dark-wash jeans looks good on everyone, and makes you look much younger. Add a chic top and flat boots and you’re all done.
Copyright © 2012 EzCouponSearch.com – Any reproduction, re-transmission, or republication of all or part of this blog post is expressly prohibited.